1. Sorry, we do not board giant breeds of dogs. Please no puppies under 6 months of age.
2. Proof of Vaccinations or titer testing required, for Rabies, DHPP.
3. Due to shedding of virus after inoculation, and to prevent the spread of communicable diseases at our kennel, please plan to have your pets inoculations completed at least ten days before leaving him/her with us.
4. During warmer months, Flea & Tick “Spot On” preventative treatment is recommended. Please remove Flea collars.
5. Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccine optional. Kennel Cough Link
1. Please bring new customer card and copies of vaccine records if not emailed ahead of time.
2. Please bring your dogs food to avoid digestive upsets. A one gallon plastic food bag works well for food storage for most dogs on three day weekend stays.
Please, DO NOT include food scoops or measuring cups. In case of bad weather, or change in travel plans, it is wise to pack extra food.
3. As part of our “emergency plan” please label your dogs food with:
1) Dogs name
2) Owners name
3) Phone number to contact “in case of emergency”.
1. Call us for a reservation. 218-486-5678
2. Make reservation online.
Sorry, we do not accept text messages, Facebook message requests or any other form of reservation request than the 2 ways listed above.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation email of the reservation, your reservation is not booked!